IQM project

Project IQM Destination stands for the Integrated Quality Management system of destination.

Project goals:

The project consists of three phases of implementation:

1st phase

planning, standardization of the indicators of excellence (80% for all destinations equal, and for the remaining 20% are taken into account the specifics of each destination, in accordance with the UNWTO and the European Commission's Sustainability Guidelines)

2nd phase

co-ordinating and informing the public, educational programs, making the book of standards and documentation

3rd phase

including the subjects in the destination (private renters, hotels, catering establishments, wellness centers, camps, tourist agencies, shops and souvenir shops, taxi drivers, companies managing the parking lots and utility companies, attractions in the destination)